The Midline Tilt Recliner offers full tilt and recline with key features that accommodate varying levels of care. With up to 38˚ of adjustable tilt-in-space and up to 90˚ of adjustable back recline, the Midline Tilt Recliner provides therapeutic pressure relief aiding in the treatment of conditions such as pressure ulcers, pressure injuries, edema and postural deviations. Broda’s unique system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
The Midline’s adjustable floor to seat height paired with our front pivot point provides proper foot on floor placement which enables individuals to be placed in an ergonomically correct position for self-propulsion. Optional front or rear mount mag wheels facilitate hand propulsion allowing patients to socialize and engage with their surroundings.
With industry-leading features and functionality such as 38˚ of adjustable tilt-in-space seating, 90˚ of adjustable back recline, height adjustable arms and Trendelenburg capability, the Midline Tilt Recliner aids in treating multiple conditions for varying levels of care. Adjustable, removable upper lateral supports combined with tilt and recline provide exceptional positioning and support decreasing postural deviations such as head drop, lateral lean and slumping as well as decreasing falls.
· Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
· 16 Gauge Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
· 38° Infinitely Adjustable Tilt in Space
· 90° Infinitely Adjustable Back Recline
· Trendelenburg Capable
· 32″ Back Height
· 17″ to 22″ Seat Height (1″ increments)
· Height Adjustable Armrests
· Removable Wings
· Adjustable Length, Elevating Legrest
· Single-flip Down Footrest with Angle Adjustable Footplate
· 2 x 5″ Front Total-Lock Casters
· 1 x 5″ Rear Directional Lock Caster
· 1 x 5″ RearTotal-Lock Caster
Product Manuals + Documentation