Standard Full Electric Bed
Our bed offers the greatest convenience for the patient and caregiver/clinician.
- The easy-to-use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer.
- Sleep Surface is 36 (W) x 80 (L) inches
- 350 lb weight capacity
48 inch Bariatric Bed
Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support and sleep surface is 17% larger than conventional beds to ensure comfortable positioning.
- Fit-split-spring design with universal bed ends for ease in setup
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of
- Bed Dimensions: 88″ (L) x 14″-22″ (H) x 42″ (W)
- Sleep Surface: 80″ (L) x 42″ (W)
- 600 weight capacity
Full Electric Low Bed
Users and caregivers can easily adjust body position and bed height with intuitive hand pendant. Maintenance is easy with color-coded junction box connections. Interchangeable bed ends reduce inventory and are washable with standard water pressure.
- Sleep surface dimensions 80″L x 36″W
- 350lb weight capacity
Ultra Low Bed
Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface. Three-section sleep surface offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear.
- Overall H length 83½”
- Standard overall HF length 85½”
- Width 35″
- Low height 8¾”
- High height 26″
- Underbed clearance 18″
- 450 lbs weight capacity
42 inch Bariatric Bed
Our 42 inch bariatric bed is full electric bed, has hand pendant control, optional scale system, heavy duty grid sleep deck, high strength, steel reinforced, truss frame.
750 lbs weight capacity