Allows treatment of two wound sites on the same patient with a single device.
Foam Dressing Kits
Charcoal foam, manufactured using a reticulated polyether and polyurethane hydrophobic material.
- FitPad suction interface with Quick-connector
- Transparent film (one or more pieces depending on the kit size)
- All components are packaged together and sterilised using ethylene oxide (EO).
- Invia Foam Dressing Kit is available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Gauze Dressing Kits
Conveniently packaged kits with individual sterilized components. Each gauze kit contains: Gauze: pad or roll FitPad suction interface with Quick-connector Transparent film (one or two pieces depending on the kit size) Saline (one or two vials depending on the kit size)
- Invia Gauze Dressing Kits available in two sizes: Medium and Large
Invia FitPad Suction
(Single Sterile Item)
The low profile design and flexible wings of the Invia FitPad permits appropriate placement in difficult anatomic locations.
Quick-connecting interface between dressing tubing and canister tubing provides an easy and secure attachment
Transparent Film (Single Sterile Item)
Transparent film used for….
- The intuitive markings of the transparent film simplify the application technique
- The transparent film size is 26cm x 32cm
Description goes here.
- Two available sizes (300ml and 800ml) for maximum flexibility
- Built-in bacteria filter
- Self-sealing filter protects from liquids
- Built-in solidifier for convenient disposal
- Sterile, for single use
Negative Pressure Pump
Negative Pressure Pump
Invia Liberty is a reusable NPWT system indicated to treat a variety of wound types in all patient care settings. A proven and versatile system, Invia Liberty offers clinical flexibility with choice of pressure settings and therapy modes while promoting patient mobility due to the NPWT pumps compact size and lightweight design.
- Active exudate management and pressure control from the pump to the wound site
- Pressure options -40to – 200mmHg including standard -125 mmHG
- On-screen air leak detector
- New custom air leak modes for normal and large wounds
- Easy and secure tubing attachment with the quick-connector
- One-touch canister release button
- Choice of 300 ml and 800 ml disposable canisters with solidifier